How does it work?
STEP 1:The portable two post MaxJax™ lifting system from MAXJAX UK is very simple to install and use. The MaxJax garage lift can be installed by just one person in less than 30 minutes. This car lift’s portable design allows convenient placement and movability that you can’t find with any other auto lift on the market.
Step 2: Move Columns Over Drop-in Anchors
Roll the columns into position over the recessed anchors. Make sure bolt holes line up with the recessed anchors in the concrete.
Step 3: Start Using the Lift
You’re now ready to use your MaxJax lift!
INTRODUCING THE ULTIMATE GARAGE LIFT TO THE UK & EUROPE
For convenience, portability and compact storage, nothing beats the MaxJax lifting system. Thanks to its unique portable two-post design, the MaxJax system offers greater versatility and serviceability when compared to traditional mid-rise or low-rise garage lifting systems. The one-of-a-kind MaxJax lifting system is the perfect auto lift for space-limited garages.
Contact MAXJAX UK email@example.com 01284 852409
Just think about it…
- Think about an automobile and light truck garage lift that fits in any residential or commercial garage with ceilings less than eight feet.
- Imagine having a car lift that you can use when you need it, then conveniently store out of the way when not in use keeping your garage and vehicle lanes clutter-free.
- What if there was a vehicle lift with fully adjustable lift arms that could easily reach factory lift points providing a safe and effective way of lifting vehicles.
- A patented lifting system that provides wheels-free convenience for quick brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have a space-saving garage lift with a lifting height that provides ample clearance under the vehicle for comfortable service of almost any passenger car and light truck?
- How about a garage lift that would allow you to work on cars and motorcycles